Root beer floats, adorable goats and local artisans - all on the same day!!!??!! Is there anything better than summer in Sanctuary? Join us at Goats & Floats on August 28 and enjoy perusing local artist’s works & goods, savoring root beer floats and meeting our animal residents!Tickets available at the gate! $5 per person or $20 per family.
- Parking: Please park alongside the road on the way to the above address on the forest side of the street. We will have a few spots set aside closer to the Sanctuary entrance for those who might need mobility assistance. If you need one of these spots, please drive to the entrance and one of our registration volunteers will show you where to park and can lend a hand.
- Check-in: We will have a check-in table for pre-registered guests and day-of ticket purchases at the Sanctuary gate. Please have available the name of the person who purchased your ticket(s). You can also have the confirmation email available on your phone to show us.
- Sanctuary Tours: We will have guided tours of One Heart Wild leaving from the OHW tent every hour. The first tour will leave at 1:15 to allow folks time to arrive and check-in. These tours will give you a behind-the-scenes look at One Heart Wild and will tell the story of the animals who call OHW home.
- Safety: We ask that you wear closed toed shoes, if possible, with good traction. The ground in Sanctuary can be uneven as you walk around meeting the animals. We want to be sure you’re safe and sound with solid footing. We also ask that you not reach into animal enclosures or touch the animals unless you’re on a guided tour. At OHW, every animal is given agency around how and when they interact with humans and even during events, we try to respect that as much as possible
- Sales & Vendors: Ticket sales, vendor booth fees, root beer float sales, drawing ticket sales, and the sales of OHW merchandise all benefit One Heart Wild and the over 70 animals who call us home. They also support the more human-centric work we do including traditional and animal-assisted therapy. We appreciate your generous support! Our art vendors have paid a fee to join us at Goats & Floats art festival. All proceeds they collect are their own.
- Drawings: We have exciting packages to offer for a drawing! Tickets are $1 each with 12 tickets for $10.
Please invite your friends and family to join us! The more the merrier!!! Can’t wait to see you at Goats & Floats Art Festival. It’s going to be a great day!
You'll Also Enjoy
- August 12
- Olalla Vineyard & Winery
WEPA! in the loft this Friday! Salsa lessons too! Tickets are available from our website - click the...