Veg Club classes cover everything from beginner basics to specialized local resources for experienced growers. And it’s free!
In our May session, we'll talk about how to recognize beneficial insects, attract pollinators and predators, to discourage pests, and control diseases for a better garden. Join us to help your garden thrive. Veg Club is presented in partnership with the Bainbridge Prepares Food Resiliency Team (because growing food is part of being prepared) and the Bainbridge Branch of the Kitsap Regional Library (because vegetable gardening is smart, healthy and cool).
To Join Zoom Meeting https://krl.zoom.us/j/85709916... Meeting ID: 857 0991 6119 One tap mobile +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 253 205 0468 US 2023 Class Schedule Meets 1st Tuesdays at 6:30 PM on Zoom*, it’s free!
Check out our upcoming classes:
- June 6th: Eat from Your Garden in Fall & Winter
- July 18th: Preserve Your Harvest (Field Trip to BARN)
- August 1st: Fruit Trees (Field Trip Fruit Club)
- September 5th: Storing Your Harvest in Garden, Garage, and Pantry
- October 3rd: Field Trip: Natural Fermentation Class (Field Trip to BARN)