BPA is bringing the Bard back to Bloedel this summer! Tickets will go on sale soon, but you can get in on the fun even sooner…
We are now accepting video audition submissions for our June production of “The Comedy of Errors” at Bloedel. Deadline to submit is March 18th. We will have 13 performances at the beautiful Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island:
- Wednesday, June 15th pay-what-you-can preview
- Opening weekend Thursday, June 16th though Sunday, June 19
- Thursday, June 23 - Sunday, June 26
- Thursday, June 30 - Sunday, July 3
Rehearsals will be April 18 - June 14 and be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 6:45-9:30 and Saturdays 11:30-5:00. Rehearsals will be a mix of in-person and remote, via Zoom. In-person rehearsals will be held at either T3 (BPA’s new temporary location at the Pavilion, a 15 minute walk from the ferry dock) or at Bloedel Reserve. Ferry passes will be provided for our Seattle-area cast members for rehearsals and performances.
Please see synopsis and character list below
- Please submit an approximately 1 minute video of your monologue from a Shakespeare play. Audition materials (video, headshot, and resume) can be uploaded after filling out our audition form.
- Performers must be fully COVID 19 vaccinated
- BPA is committed to access, opportunity, and representation in all of our projects. We invite performers of any and all genders, races, body types, and abilities to audition!