Throughout May, visit Bainbridge Island Museum of Arts to enjoy their current exhibitions: 'Boundless,' 'Americans Incarcerated: A Family's Story of Social Injustice,' and 'Troubling: Artists' Books that enlighten and disrupt old ways of being and seeing.' In addition to viewing these great exhibits, visit the museum for the following events:
- Tuesdays during May: BIMA celebrates the return of Film Noir with our smARTfilms series: Gumshoes and Gun Molls with matinee and evening showings.
Friday, May 6: All Ages Dance featuring DJ Mixx America, 7 to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14: Ze Paulo Becker and Nando Duarte in concert, 6:00 p.m. Becker and Duarte bring Brazilian guitar on this stop of their Northwest Tour.
- Friday, May 20: Susan Lieu: 140 lbs - how Beauty Killed my Mother, 7:00 p.m. Screening of Lieu's lauded performance, with live discussion by the artist.
- Saturday, May 21: Mario Kart 8 Tournament, 11:00 a.m. (12 and under tournament) and 5:00 p.m. (13+ tournament). Register as a competitor or come as a spectator in the exciting new realm of e-sports.
- Sunday May 22: Tomo Nakayama in concert, 2:00 p.m. Indie-folk and synthpop artist Tomo Nakayama brings his critically acclaimed music to BIMA for a one-night-only show as part of the Mini-Momentum Festival!