Applications open for Kitsap County advisory groups.
Applications are open for vacancies on Kitsap County advisory groups. We're looking for community members who want to commit time to helping others and bring fresh perspectives to represent the diversity of Kitsap neighborhoods and communities. Draw on your interests, share your passions, bring your lived and professional experience to help develop and review plans and policies, make funding recommendations and ensure available resources and services are distributed equitably. Help us help everyone in Kitsap County prosper!
Advisory group members hold an important role as advocates and provide a vital communication link and sounding board between residents, neighborhoods, county staff and Commissioners.
Applications are being accepted for the following advisory groups. Click on titles below to learn more about the mission of each group and meeting schedule. Go to the advisory group website to find position descriptions and complete the online application:
- Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council - At-Large and Central Kitsap Representatives
- Bainbridge Ferry Advisory Committee - Representative who is a regular rider of the Bainbridge-Seattle route
- Bremerton-Kitsap Access Television Advisory Committee - North and South Kitsap Representatives
- Central Kitsap Community Council - High School and College Student Representatives.
- Council for Human Rights – South & Central Kitsap Representatives
- Capital Grant Review Block Grant Committee - South Kitsap Representative
- Kingston Community Advisory Council - At-Large Representative
- Manchester Community Advisory Committee – Schools and Nebraska Neighborhood Representatives
- Mental Health, Chemical Dependency and Therapeutic Court Community Advisory Committee - Law & Justice Representative
- Non-Motorized Facilities Community Advisory Committee - Central Kitsap and At-Large Representatives
- Planning Commission - South Kitsap Representative
- Suquamish Community Advisory Committee - At-Large Representative
Contact Rebecca Pirtle (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Commissioners’ Office for more information.