JOIN OUR UPCOMING WORK PARTIES!
Kitsap County Parks Department invites you to play a vital role in sustaining the treasures that are Kitsap County parks! Anyone can be a volunteer--individuals, couples and groups. Explore our volunteer opportunities below to find out how you can get involved!
Fri, March 3, 9am – 12pm • Port Gamble Forest Heritage Park Restoration
- Where: Stottlemeyer Trailhead, 24426, 25398 Stottlemeyer Rd NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370
- What: Dig up sword ferns for transplanting to other areas in the park
- Dress appropriately. We will be working off trail in a somewhat bushy area with uneven footing not far from the parking area. Bring gloves and anything else you might want, such as snacks and water. Shovels provided, but you can use your own.
Sat, March 4, 9am – 12pm • Chico Salmon Park Work Party
- Where: 3150 Chico Way NW, Bremerton, WA 98312
- What: Invasive species removal, planting, and trail maintenance.
Please meet at the main parking area at 9am. Tools will be provided, although you are welcome to bring your own. Please dress for the weather and bring personal gloves, water, and snacks. Questions? Parks Natural Resources • ParksNRD@kitsap.gov.