Applications are open for vacancies onKitsap County advisory groups. We're looking for community members with fresh perspectives who represent the diversity of Kitsap neighborhoods and want to bring their interests, lived and professional experience to help develop and review plans and policies, make funding recommendations and ensure available resources are distributed equitably.
Advisory groups also serve as advocates and provide a communication link and sounding board between residents, communities, county staff and Commissioners. More information about the positions listed below and the online application are available on the Kitsap County Advisory Groups website.
Applications are being accepted for the following advisory group positions (click on the advisory group title to learn more their mission and meeting schedule):
- Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council - North and Central Kitsap Representatives
- Commission on Children and Youth Advisory Board – North Kitsap Youth Representative, Tribal Representative
- Council for Human Rights – North, South & Central Kitsap Representatives
- Manchester Citizens Advisory Committee– Nebraska Neighborhood and Business Representatives
- Mental Health, Chemical Dependency and Therapeutic Court Citizens Advisory Committee - South Kitsap Representative
- Non-Motorized Facilities Citizens Advisory Committee - Central Kitsap and At-Large Representatives
- Parks Advisory Board - North Kitsap Representative
- Suquamish Citizens Advisory Committee- At-Large Representative
- Veterans Advisory Board - At-Large Representative (any area of the county)
For more information, contact Rebecca Pirtle in the Commissioners’ Office at email@example.com