Now is the moment to leave a lasting legacy at BPA by naming a seat in honor of someone you love.
Pre-sale for those who have already made a gift to the Buxton Center campaign* kicks off online this Wednesday, July 6th at 8am, and sales to the general public begin on Thursday, July 7th at 8am. A few more details:
- Each household may reserve up to 4 seats at $1,000 each and reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All seating reservations will be available online (via the link below) through our ticketing system as soon as the campaign launches at 8:00 am on July 6th for pre-sale, and 8:00 am on July 7th for public sale.
- Those who have already made a contribution to the Buxton Center Campaign will have early access to reserve seats during our July 6th donor pre-sale using a special code delivered via email on July 5th. * It’s not too late to make a campaign gift - of any size - to be included in the pre-sale! Click the Donate Button below by Tuesday to ensure your early access!
- Seat naming is a stand-alone, tax deductible opportunity to make a gift to the Buxton Center campaign. Existing gifts and pledges cannot be applied to seat naming.
- Naming a seat does not imply that a donor will have access to sit in that seat during BPA events.