Friday, December 31 – Reduced Service
- On New Year's Eve, Dec. 31, Routed and ACCESS buses will operate reduced service schedules or may not operate. Please see your route schedule for availability and times of service or use our route lookup tool online at: kitsaptransit.com/holiday-schedule.
- The Port Orchard Ferry will operate on a Sunday schedule, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Kitsap Fast Ferries will operate normal weekday service.
- BI Ride will operate 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (after 4:00 PM must be booked through Ride Pingo app). Kingston Ride Fast Ferry Commuter and Southworth Ride Fast Ferry Commuter will operate normal weekday service. Kingston Ride, Nollwood Dial-A-Ride and SK Ride will not operate.
Saturday, December 25 & January 1 – No Service
- Kitsap Transit's Routed, ACCESS, On-Demand, Worker/Driver, Local Ferries and Fast Ferries services will NOT operate on Christmas Day, Dec. 25, and New Year's Day, Jan. 1.
- Kitsap Transit's Customer Service Office, Call Center, ORCA Call Center and Administrative Office will be closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1. Call 1.800.501.7433 with any questions prior to the holiday. Phone lines will be open from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Dec. 24, and 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Dec. 31.
- Ride ACCESS? Call Customer Service at 1.800.422.2877 for service details.
- There will be no Worker/Driver service during the holiday shipyard closure, Dec. 24 to Jan. 2.
- Some Vanpools may not operate; call your Vanpool driver for information.